LED Lamp – 30 seconds | UV Lamp – 120 seconds
- Shape the natural nail to the desired shape.
- Gently remove surface shine from the natural nail.
- Clean the natural nail with the Khalindra cleanse.
- Shake your chosen colour for 1-2 minutes to ensure colour balance.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat, ensure to leave a gap around the cuticle and sidewalls.
- Cure the base coat.
- Apply 2-3 thin layers of your chosen colour and cure each layer for the recommended time.
- Apply a thin layer of topcoat and cure.
- Use the Khalindra wipe-off if using a normal topcoat and not a non-wipe topcoat.
- Lastly, apply cuticle oil to rebalance and add moisture back into your nails.
- Use a 150grit file and gentle break the top coat seal.
- Apply cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail to help protect your skin from drying out from the acetone.
- Using cotton wool or a lint-free wipe add the Khalindra Acetone.
- Apply to the nail and use tin foil to hold it into place.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and check on the progress.
- Wait another 10-15 minutes if needed.
- Use a wooden cuticle stick to help remove the excess polish.
- Gentle buff over the nail with a 240grit buffer.
- Reapply gel colour if desired or use a shine buffer to add a natural shine to your nails.
- Apply cuticle oil to help rebalance and add moisture back into the nails.
Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Hydroxyester S, Acrylates/peg-10, PolydimethyIsiloxane, CL77019, CL77499, CL77492, CL74160, CL74260, CL77491, CL40800, MICA